(Updated March 24th, 2020)
At Conval-Aid Inc, our priority is the safety of our employees and customers. We have been closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 and have taken the below measures:
- Reduced Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 4 PM effective today: March 24th, 2020
- We have increased our professional cleaning services and increased the frequency of our internal cleaning schedule
- We have hand sanitizer at the front door and have asked for people to use it.
- All staff members have access to sanitizing wipes, and hand sanitizer at their workstations and have been encouraged to use it
- We have asked for clients to not come in if they are feeling unwell, or have travelled
- We have asked our team members to not come into the office if they are not feeling well
- Any staff member/outside contractor that has travelled out of Canada has been asked to do 14 days of self-isolation before returning to the workplace
- For our deliveries whenever possible we are suggesting contactless deliveries, and we will leave supplies/equipment outside the door
- We are restricting our repairs and installations to only those that are immediately necessary
- We are encouraging orders to be placed in advance by phone and we can process, and have ready for pick up and can bring out to the clients vehicle
- Please don’t hesitate to call the office at 613-738-2721 if you have any questions, or if there is anything that we can help with.
We will continue to re-evaluate and re-assess the situation and will continue to follow the advice of public health agencies.
These are difficult times and we appreciate your patience as we continue to work to serve the needs of our customers while doing our best to protect the safety of both customers and team members.
The Conval-Aid Team