(Updated Jan 15th, 2021)
In an announcement made on January 12th, 2021, the Ontario government unveiled new public health restrictions and a stay-at-home order. Fortunately, Conval-Aid is recognized as an essential service and remains open for business. We will continue to provide services while following strict and comprehensive health protocols.
At Conval-Aid Inc, our priority is the safety of our employees and customers. We have been closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 and have taken the below measures:
- Reduced Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 4 PM effective until further notice.
- Emergency equipment repairs and installations available on an as-needed basis (mobility equipment and automotive/Liftability)
- Update for our Ostomy customers– we are getting all products and regular orders will be prepared and ready for curbside pickup
- We have increased our professional cleaning services and increased the frequency of our internal cleaning schedule
- We have hand sanitizer at the front door and have asked for people to use it.
- All staff members have access to sanitizing wipes, and hand sanitizer at their workstations and have been encouraged to use it
- We have asked for clients to not come in if they are feeling unwell, or have travelled
- We have asked our team members to not come into the office if they are not feeling well
- Any staff member/outside contractor that has travelled out of Canada has been asked to do 14 days of self-isolation before returning to the workplace
- For our deliveries whenever possible we are suggesting contactless deliveries, and we will leave supplies/equipment outside the door
- We are restricting our repairs and installations to only those that are immediately necessary
- We are encouraging orders to be placed in advance by phone
- We will process your order and have ready for curbside pick up
- Please don’t hesitate to call the office at 613-738-2721 if you have any questions, or if there is anything that we can help with.
We will continue to re-evaluate and re-assess the situation and will continue to follow the advice of public health agencies.
These are difficult times and we appreciate your patience as we continue to work to serve the needs of our customers while doing our best to protect the safety of both customers and team members.
The Conval-Aid Team